08.06.2015

ExperimentalSynth: iConnectAUDIO4+ Recording Apps

Chris Stack shows off his shiny new iConnectAUDIO4+, and how it ties together damn near everything in this studio, while jamming out some Newage melodies on a variety of instruments and the Egoist app.

Video Description:

I just finished my first album and am starting on the next. I just got an iConnectAUDIO4+ and it has become the “everything hub” of my studio, connecting computers and iOS devices, high-res audio, MIDI, USB, 5-pin MIDI, mics, instruments, speakers, headphones and more. The mic preamps sound great, iPad audio fed digitally into Logic and Ableton is pristine. The iConnectAUDIO4+ has really streamlined my music production workflow. The iConnectMIDI2+ made a lot of my first album possible and it looks like the iConnectAUDIO4+ is going to take my next album even farther.
Hear more at chrisstack.bandcamp.com


read here
by http://ift.tt/1dqGofC