27.01.2017

Top 17 Best Guitar Effects Pedals of Winter NAMM 2017


Here we are. Another year of NAMM. Another roundup of the best guitar pedals of this year’s show.
After covering The NAMM Show for several years, I’ve noticed that it takes more to impress me than it once did. I’m not a brand loyalist, and I don’t really get excited about a pedal just because it’s a new release from a fan favorite builder. I maintain a healthy skepticism towards the builders that have innovated in the past, looking for any indication that they’re resting on their past successes or running out of ideas. Ultimately, I seek out pedals and gear that may inspire new perspectives on creating music with guitar, the “best guitar effects” that will produce the sounds in music yet to be heard.


The post Top 17 Best Guitar Effects Pedals of Winter NAMM 2017 appeared first on Best Guitar Effects - Reviews of the Best Guitar Pedals & Gear.


from Best Guitar Effects – Reviews of the Best Guitar Pedals & Gear http://ift.tt/2k8A0UX http://ift.tt/2k8qgKc
via IFTTT